Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've been tagged

Four Things

Four jobs I’ve had:

1.Salesman
2.Chef
3.Graves & Registration
4.Industrial screen printer


Four movies I can watch over and over again:

1.Lord of the rings trilogy
2.Lesbian babes in lust ;)
3.The first Star Wars trilogy
4.Black hawk down

Four places I’ve lived:

1.NBPT. Ma.
2.Colorado Springs Co.
3.Casper Wyo.
4.Killeen Tx.

Four TV shows I love:

1.Battlestar Galatica
2.Lost
3.Stargate Atlantis
4.King of Queens

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1.Switzerland
2.Austria
3.Turkey
4.Iraq

Four of my favorite dishes:

1.All Mexican food
2.Lasagna
3.Pizza
4.Beer

Four sites I visit regularly:
1.Google.com
2.Cnn.com
3.Drudge.com
4.nsa.gov.org ;)

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1.Downtown Baghdad
2.Amesterdam
3.London
4.Colorado

Four Suckers I'm tagging:
1.I aint Tagging no one feel free to nominate yourself.

No comments: