Sunday, June 26, 2005

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Kadysin. The goal is to describe the "Five things society at large enjoys, but that I, for the most part, just don't get..."
1.Reality T.V. I don't think I have to say any more on this subject.
2.Religion. It is a personal belief and I really don't care one way or another what you believe in.
3. Patriot act. What the hell is wrong with America that you would give up your civil rights 'cause you are scared from some supposed threat from the Islamic world." They that would give up essential liberty to attain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
4.The Clinton and Bush families. They are both a disgrace to American politics. Stop fucking voting for them.
5.Tom Cruise and Scientology. You can not get any stranger then this.
Well that is all folks. Hope your weekend has been great. Peace

No comments: