Sunday, July 24, 2005

Don't Laugh Doc

The patient asked, "Don't Laugh Doc"!
> >> "Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "I'm a
professional. In
>over
> >> twenty years I've never laughed at a patient." "Okay then,"
Fred said,
> >> and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest
penis the
> >> doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been size of a
peanut. Unable to
> >> control himself, the doctor started giggling,then fell
laughing to the
> >> floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet
and regain
> >> his composure. "I'm so sorry, "Said the doctor. "I really
am.... I
>don't
> >> know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a
gentleman, I
> >> promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the
probem?"
> >> "It's swollen," Fred replied

No comments: