Friday, May 28, 2004

The way to a peacful day

>> I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me and
>> at
>> this time of year we all could use a little....calm! By following the
> simple
>> advice I read in an article I have finally found inner peace...
>>
>> The article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
>> things you've started." So I looked around the house to see all the
>> things
> I
>> started and hadn't finished... and before leaving the house this morning
>> I
>> finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the Bailey's,
>> Kahlua
>> and Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of
>> chocolates. You have no idea how freakin good I feel! You may pass this
>> on
>> to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace.
>>
Peace Greg

No comments: