Monday, July 26, 2004

Well it is official

Hi Y'all I was presented with my very own official Bier Krug Yesterday.Acording to Duncan this is like getting my own tomb stone,I am a regular at the Memmelsdorf Bier Keller. After ninetenn years in Germany I am officially excepted.I am a honary guest.I know for most of You it is like and??.I happen to be very pleased.
Growing up in America I moved quit a bit.I have lived my entire adult live here in Germany.Their is a Bier krug with my name on it now. Damn am I getting old.Wow I am sure I am confusing some of You but i write what I am thinking and this is the result.Well Armin I am planning on spending the rest of my life here .I hope You find Your Home soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Dir ist aber klar, daß Du hier ein Beweisphoto veröffentlichen musst, oder?

--Stephan

Unknown said...

This is getting scary. Where is my Prozac?

Greg said...

Wow I got one guy who wants proof and another who is going to take prozac.Well I got something for Ya both come to Memmelsdorf Germany 96117 and I will buy Ya a Bier.just send Me a e-mail or post here on the Blog when You are going to be there. Peace Greg