Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Government Job

Mr. Johnson went to interview for a Federal job.

The interviewer asks him, "Are you a veteran?"

"Yes, I served two tours in Afghanistan."

"Good, that counts in your favor. Do you have any service-related

disabilities?"

"I am 100% disabled. A mortar round blew off my testicles so they

declared me disabled, it doesn't affect my ability to work, though."

"Sorry to hear about the damage, but I have some good news for you, I can

hire you right now! Our working hours are 8 to 4. Come on in about 10,

and we'll get you started."

"If working hours are from 8 to 4, why do you want me to come ! at 10?"

"Well, this is a government organization. We don't do anything but sit

around and scratch our balls for the first two hours. No point of you

coming in for that

No comments: