Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Birthday

Hi Y'All. Today is My birthday.The weather sucks I have a headache other then that I do feel one year older.Another great German summer day.From the last eight birthdays in Germany it has rained on seven of them.The first ten that I lived here it was always Hot beautiful shiny weather .I think this shows absolutely We are heading for the next ice age.Don't beleive in that global warming theory 'cause Germany ain't warming none.This may also Be sign that I have over stayed my time in Germany? I would like to go live somewhere it is warm most of the year not Hot just warm.I played the lottery today I thought I might get lucky on my birthday,If I win I am gonna move to that somewhere.(lol)Well that is all for now 'till later

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Greg,

Happy Birthday

Unknown said...

For some reson the post didn't take. I'll try again....Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dude,

May the beer flow and flow and flow and flow......
...and you'll never even notice the weather...LOL
Have a good 'un,

Cheers Matey,

Gunnar.

Neil @ DNALogic said...

Well, fellow June birthday boy, it was sunny in Stuttgart..... Well, between the storms...

Enjoy your next year/night