Sunday, June 27, 2004

Religious tolerance in America

I get a laugh when I think how ignorant My fellow Americans are.Flag waving Patriots that they are.I get the feeling none of them know the short history of America.America was founded to respect all religious beliefs.99.5% of all Muslims are shocked by the behavior of a few.God knows I am shocked by how America has allowed it self to be turned into a fascist run state and hardly anybody is outraged,I guess what most Americans don't realize is these so called Muslim terrorist are the direct result of American foreign policies gone bad over the last 30 or so years.So I say to America wake up and smell the coffee You all are the reason that so many in the world want to kill You.Take a look at what Your politicians stand for get informed and vote.Vote for a change. Peace Greg

No comments: