Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Got to Laugh

Dear Voters:


Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job
this past year.When Clinton was president, I worked in a prosperous
enterprise, but in the last year, we had to close our operations.
Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's war in Iraq. They gave their
lives for their country, and for what? My pain of losing my sons is
indescribable. While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I
regret to say that I am financially bankrupt and lost my home. I simply have
nothing left. I am a senior citizen with various medical problems.
I'm not in a position to begin a new career. I was reduced to the point of
homelessness -- all because of President Bush.
And when the authorities found me, did they have any
compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested.
If I had any money left, I would donate most of it to
the Democratic Party. If Al Gore had been elected in 2000, I guarantee you,
I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my sons, to carry
on my legacy.

Regards,

Saddam Hussein

No comments: